NO cancellation fees for reservations that have been made or will be made now. If you would like to cancel or make changes, please send us an email to email@example.com
The safety and the well-being of our clients and employees are the top priority for us and we are following all of the guidelines provided by the WHO (World Health Organization) and the EODY (National Organization of Public Health In Greece) to ensure the health of our staff and customers at all times and minimizing any risk.
We want you to feel confident when driving our vehicles and as a result, we have reinforced some of our procedures beyond the normal protocols:
1) At the end of each rental, our staff will sanitize every surface of the car with a spray disinfectant.
2) Our fleet is equipped with antiseptic hand wipes for all our customers.
3)We are putting posters on all vehicles reminding everyone to follow critical health guidelines.
4) We are supplying all of our branches with antibacterial materials.
5) If there is an identifiable bio-hazard situation, the vehicle will be removed from service and disinfected.
6) we have decided to place our vehicles out of service for 24 hours between rentals.
7) We also encourage our staff to stay at home and inform our occupational doctor if they feel any symptoms relevant to COVID -19.
Hopefully, these policies will provide you with comfort and confidence so you can book your car with us as this crisis will surely be over at some point.
Thank you for your patience and trust in Rodos Cars.We are prepared to face these challenging circumstances alongside you and always with safety at the forefront of everything we do.